About this position
If you are an Amazing Maintenance Technician who wants to make good money working at an Amazing company then keep reading...
"Best Place to Work" award! Great Pay and Benefit Package, Employee Perks and Apartment Discounts!
You will be responsible for general maintenance of residential apartment buildings, turnover of vacant units, and general property upkeep at one of our premier apartment communities.
We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us continue growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, apply today!
- Floating technician for 2 Greater Cincinnati portfolios consisting of 10 properties.
- Must possess the ability to work independently.
- Develop and maintain personal technical skills necessary to provide a superior level of service, minimizing the use of outside vendors.
- Supervise the services of those outside contractors involved in the physical condition of the property, as directed by the Property Manager.
- Ensure that service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner through personal efforts.
- Ensure the vacant units are made rent ready in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the property management team, and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
Plus $50.00 monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Experience working in apartment maintenance, commercial maintenance, or construction field
- HVAC Certification (Type II or Universal)
- EPA Certification – minimum Type II
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Carpentry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to maintain high quality site appearance and curb appeal
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required