About this position
Whole Foods Global
PRESENCE is a national, independently owned, natural products broker and service provider that was born from a desire to work in a progressive, vibrant and environmentally conscious industry while building communicative partnerships with other like-minded companies. We are passionate about taking better care of the planet and ourselves, we have high energy, strong standards, strategic vision and are committed to making natural and organic products the standard again. We love to learn, are on-trend and care about our teams and their well-being.
A little about this role:
Our Sales Assistants support our Sales Teams and Regional Sales Manager(s) on the day to day business. This full-time position handles everything from submitting promotions and new items to assisting with presentation materials and communicating with our manufacturer partners when needed.
A day in the life:
- Sales Support – as a Sales Assistant, you’d be responsible for assisting with routine and daily tasks as defined by the Director of Sales Administration. Completing and submitting monthly retail promotions and new vendor/item setups (either via template or online portal), upkeep of data in our systems, building and maintaining SharePoint and OneNote tools, running sales reports, providing promotion confirmations and various tracker projects can be expected.
- Customer Support – manage requests from our manufacturer customers as well as our retail customers. As a secondary contact to the sales team, your role is to build relationships with our customers by being responsive, professional, and well-versed in the account and brands you support.
- Attention to Detail – the ability to complete all forms and submissions with accuracy is critical. Be able to find discrepancies in item/promotion data, research those issues, and follow through to resolution.
- Communication is key – you are expected to have value-added, solution-oriented, positive and timely communication (both internally and externally). This position is highly driven by deadlines, so being able to meet all deadlines and communicating along the way, is essential. Sales Assistants are responsible for managing and prioritizing all incoming action requests. Quick turnaround times can often be expected.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Projects and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years administrative experience preferred
- Preferred previous experience with Whole Foods Global
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Well organized, detail oriented, self-starter with strong administrative, customer service, and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and follow through with deadlines
- Dependable, diplomatic person, able to problem-solve successfully with a wide variety of people and issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook
- Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude